International Women's Day falls on 8th March with the theme #EmbraceEquity. Lowestoft Town Council are seeking your submissions to form a video montage celebrating inspirational local women.
Submissions are open to everyone. There are different ways for you to be involved:
- Film yourself with your phone in landscape (or get someone to help you) for no more than 30 seconds
- Look directly at the camera and say:
- Your name;
- Where you see yourself in five years time
- Send your video to email@example.com (you might need to use WeTransfer to send us the video file)
If you can't film yourself but still want to be involved, there are other ways to join in
- If you prefer writing, you could submit a couple of sentences that will appear in the film saying where you see yourself in five years.
Submit an Image
- If you would prefer to draw, you could send in a picture of where you see yourself in five years. This image would then be used in the video.
Both written and image submissions can be sent in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for all submissions is Wednesday 1st March, 9am.
Terms and Conditions:
- Submissions are open to everyone who lives in the Lowestoft Town Council parish area.
- Permissions must be obtained from all people present in the filming. If the person being filmed in under 16, permission must be obtained from a parent or guardian.
- No copyrighted media (including photos, film clips or music) should be used in any submissions without the appropriate permissions being obtain. Lowestoft Town Council would need to see confirmation of these permissions for the media to be used within the film.
- Lowestoft Town Council reserves the right to edit or not consider any submissions felt inappropriate or which do not meet the criteria set out.