The Notice of Election for the Parish by-elections scheduled for Thursday 6 May 2021. This Notice is displayed on East Suffolk Council's website.
1. An election is to be held for Councillors for the following Parishes.
2. The number of Councillors to be elected for each Parish is:
Beccles Common - 1 Councillor
Beccles Darby - 2 Councillors
Beccles Rigbourne - 1 Councillor
Framlingham - 2 Councillors
Lowestoft Elmtree - 1 Councillor
Lowestoft Gunton - 1 Councillor
Lowestoft St. Margarets West - 1 Councillor
Nacton - 1 Councillor
Oulton West - 1 Councillor
Oulton Broad North - 1 Councillor
Southwold - 2 Councillors
Woodbridge Riverside - 1 Councillor
Woodbridge Seckford - 1 Councillor
3. Forms of nomination may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the addresses shown below.
4. Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the addresses shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but not later than 4pm on Thursday 8 April 2021.
5. If the election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday 6 May 2021, between the hours of 7am and 10pm.
6. Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by midnight on Monday 19 April 2021.
7. Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal and postal proxy votes must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday, 20 April 2021.
8. Applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 27 April 2021.
9. Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Thursday 6 May 2021.
Electoral Services, East Suffolk Council, Riverside 4 Canning Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0EQ
Electoral Services, East Suffolk Council, East Suffolk House, Riduna Park Station Road, Melton, Woodbridge, IP12 1RT
Notice of Election - Parish PDF
Notice of Vacancy St. Margarets West PDF